PMA | PMA Import | Export | CFG | CFS | Regulatory Doctor

Certificates for Foreign Government

While FDA does not place any restrictions on the export of these devices, certain countries may require written certification that a firm or its devices are in compliance with U.S. law. In such instances FDA will accommodate U.S. firms by providing a Certificates for Foreign Government (CFG). These export certifications were formerly referred to as Certificates for Products for Export or Certificates of Free Sale. The CFG is a self certification process that is used to speed the processing of requests. To obtain instructions on how to obtain a CFG, call 301-796-7400. ( If you are unable to reach a person on the Export Certificate Team, please call 301-796-7400.

via Premarket Approval (PMA) > PMA Import/Export.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s