Visit Official Site of REGULATORY DOCTOR HERE.
- Assess, draft and submit regulatory applications or submissions for food, dietary supplements, pre-IDE, IDE, 510(k), 513(g), PMA, NDA, ANDA, RFD, Petition, CE marking, etc.
- Guidance on how to write and format a pre-IDE, IDE, 510(k), PMA, NDA, ANDA, RFD, Petition, or CE marking in a succinct and comprehensive manner.
- Draft and respond to 483s and FDA warning letters to effectively close out the compliance issues.
- Represent you before regulatory agencies (e.g., US FDA).
- Communicate with global regulatory agencies
- Guidance on labeling and advertising (prescription and non-prescription (OTC) drugs, medical devices including IVDs, dietary supplements, and prescription food)
- Guidance on reimbursement, registration and listing
Quality and Clinical Affairs
- Organizational assessment for statutory and regulatory compliance to the FD&C Act and FDA regulations.
- Training on how to achieve and maintain compliance to FDA regulations for medical devices and drugs.
- Mock auditing for compliance to 21 CFR Parts 210-211, 21 CFR Part 820, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Help to establish quality system management (21 CFR Part 820), ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Help to developing validation protocols for methods and processes
- Help to establish Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Help to establish Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Help to prepare for BIMO inspection
- Draft clinical protocols
- Help to write SOPs
Global Regulatory Compliance
- Help to implement an adverse event reporting system in US, EU and Canada
- Help to implement ISO 13485 compliant with EU and Health Canada
- Help to implement ISO 9001, and ISO 14971
- Help to implement AIMDD, MDD and IVDD