- “Dr. Lim is very knowledgeable. The amount of interaction between the participant and presenter was ideal. I would like to refer his trainings to my colleagues.” – QC and Regulatory Affairs.
- “Speaker was great. The event was well organized and coordinated. I would recommend this to others. Thanks!” – Attorney.
- “I enjoyed it very much.” – Director of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
- “I think the material and instructor were very knowledgeable and material was excellent. The subject was well chosen and the design of presentation was most appropriate.” – QC and Regulatory Affairs.
- “My colleague referred me to this event and It was good value for the price. Excellent friendly presenter and coordinator. The amount of interaction between the participants and presenters was ideal. I would also like to recommend this seminar to others.” – Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- “I think the instructor were very knowledgeable and material was excellent. Example and templates of PMA & 510k submissions were very useful because it set the framework of how to submit a quality 510k.” – Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- “I had very focused reason to attend this seminar: learning more about 510k, classes and requirements. The program was well organized and coordinated.” – Quality Analyst.
- “All the topics were well chosen and the design of the presentation was most appropriate. I like the topic “Template for Submission” most. David Lim is an excellent friendly presenter. Overall it was good value for the price.” – Managing Director.
- “The seminar offered a lot of valuable and relevant information. Thanks for organizing it very well and professionally. I would like to attend next seminar with in depth classification of medical device.” – Manufacturing Engineer.